Thursday, May 17, 2007

Lage Raho Munnabhai.....simply rocks !!


My intention is not to make this blog- a place for movie reviews, couldn't help but convey at least a few words about this great movie I watched. When I rented it, I had heard very little about this, so yes, watched it without any pre conceptions.

It no doubt, conveys a great message in a light, fun & humerous way. Such a feel-good movie that lightens both your heart and mind. They couldn't have done it better. The movie reminds us of the great Father of the nation- revisits "Gandhigiri" as they call it...!
A personal nostalgic feeling: The shots around Marine Drive, took me back to those awesome college days in Bombay.
I shouldn't be saying more than this about this great "Bollywood" product, coz it wouldn't be fair to the people who have not yet watched this movie, if I blurt out everything here. So, yes, please consider renting this one- if you haven't yet..!

Enjoy !
btw: the image above is taken from my favourite brand of T-shirts- "Tantra" :-)

No comments: