Tuesday, May 08, 2007

My little Princess


As a little child, I’ve thought it would be lovely,
To become a mother and to take care of my baby,
Dressing and cuddling and rocking my favorite doll,
Was something I have always longed for.

As several days, months and years pass by
Until the moment, so special and so unbelievable arrived
When my tearful eyes met for the first ever time
With my tiny angel who now forever is mine.

Nothing in this world feels this peaceful to me,
To watch my little girl fall asleep as she enjoys my lullaby,
Once a while a windy smile passes by
That would melt my heart and make me cry.

Her fingers so tiny that clings on to mine,
Never letting it go and held so fine,
Her beautiful face so soft and tender,
How priceless is His creation! I always wonder.

I know that time would never stand still
And the day would come, as it always will
When I dress my little girl to walk down the isle,
With a heavy heart, I would watch her and gently smile.

I now pray with all my heart
That He grants this blessing with all His might,
To every woman who wishes a child
As the feeling of being a “mother”
Is truly divine to be described.



Julie Antony

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great work.